1. Download the zip file below and unzip the zip file on to your desktop.
After you unzip your file, you should have a folder that contains 2 folders and a file
2. Go to Teachable Machine by clicking the following link
3. In Teachable Machine, Create a New Project
4. Select New Image Project
5. Select Standard Image Model
6. Click on Upload button of Class 1
7. Drag all image files in Cat folder (of the downloaded file) to Class 1 as shown below.
8. Change Class 1 to “Cat” by clicking the pencil icon.
9. Click Upload button of Class 2
10. Drag all image files in Dog folder (of the downloaded file) to Class 2 as shown below.
11. Change Class 2 to “Dog” by clicking the pencil icon.
12. Click on Train Model. WARNING !!! Do NOT switch tabs.
13. In Preview, select File
14. Drag the Testing.jfif image file(of the downloaded file) to Preview as shown below.
15. Congratulations, your first AI machine has successfully recognised a Dog!